New Package: rbldnsd

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jun 28 15:00:35 UTC 2005

Michael Fleming wrote:
> Looks fine.
>
> I've noticed that while the license is GPL (per the debian/
> copyright blurb and License tag in the spec) the commonly found COPYING file
> containing the GPLv2 text is missing in the tarball (and thus %doc.)
>
> Not a problem (I'm not personally zealous about these things, but there are
> some whose opinions differ) but it might be worth mentioning to Michael at
> some stage for completeness.

I've written to Michael suggesting that he includes it in any subsequent
releases. In the meantime, I've included a gpl.txt file from the fsf.org
website in the latest revision of the package (available at
http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/rbldnsd/ as usual). The rbldnsd
page at http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/rbldnsd.html explicitly states that the
software is released under GPL license version 2 or any later version,
so that's the version I included.

> Approved - I'll send the notice to f-e-commits.

Thanks; will import into cvs unless anyone objects.

Paul.