APPROVED: NetworkManager-vpnc

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 01:45:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

So Jeremy gave the go-ahead last week but I wanted to fix a few issues
with the upstream package (Dan Williams and I are the upstream
maintainers for this package). The spec-file is pretty much the same as
the one reviewed the except that it now supports installation of an icon
for the appropriate MIME-type.

I'll import this in to package CVS tomorrow when I'll get my Extras
account sorted out. Until then the SRPM is here

 http://people.redhat.com/davidz/nm-vpnc3/

along with the dependency not already in Core (the new upstream package
depends, due to a few API changes, on a new version of NetworkManager
that will hit Fedora Core Development tomorrow).

Cheers,
David

--

This package contains software for integrating the vpnc VPN software
with NetworkManager and the GNOME desktop.

Reviewer: Jeremy Katz
Packager: David Zeuthen