Should I find a sponsor or a maintainer?

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 18:30:47 UTC 2005

Christian,

You had done pretty much all the right things previously. I believe I had
previously rejected your request for cvsextras membership, because nobody
stepped up to sponsor you and the request was just sitting there. You
should have gotten an e-mail letting you know what had happened.

I've removed the request information from the system, so if you go back
and reapply for cvsextras, and find a sponsor to approve your request,
you'll have your access. :)

Best,
-- Elliot