Request for review: tetex-prosper (license)

Jose Pedro Oliveira jpo at di.uminho.pt
Wed Jun 1 19:02:39 UTC 2005

> and come back to this discussion only after you have figured out that
> prosper is licensed under something OTHER than the LPPL.

My mistake. Must have loaded the wrong latex file. But I did see this
package licensed as LPPL in the CTAN catalogue:
  http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/prosper.html

But this package is also licensed as GPL according to the Sourceforge
summary page
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/prosper/

I think it is better to contact the author.

jpo
--
José Pedro Oliveira
* mailto: jpo at di.uminho.pt * http://gsd.di.uminho.pt/~jpo *