Request for review : php-pecl-pdo and php-pecl-pdo-sqlite

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Thu Jun 2 10:38:35 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 16:27 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> I've imported into the CVS devel branch the newer sqlite v3 compatible php
> module based on PDO. It will replace the current php-pecl-sqlite in
> functionality, but unfortunately _isn't_ a drop-in replacement as already
> discussed.
>
> Please feel free to review the packages :-)

php-pecl-pdo:

+ Source and URL are good
- Does not build as-is. Fails when running phpize:

> + phpize
> Cannot find config.m4.
> Make sure that you run '/usr/bin/phpize' in the top level source directory of the module

Looks like the %setup and phpize order is swapped. Builds fine as non-
root when this is fixed.
+ Ownership is good
- Documentation should not be marked executable

php-pecl-pdo-sqlite:

+ Source and URL are good
+ Builds as non-root
+ Ownership and permissions are good

Fix the small problems with php-pecl-pdo then consider it approved.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/