Request for review: rxvt-unicode

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Thu Jun 2 14:40:45 UTC 2005

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:37:29 +0200
Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:

> Erm, the %{version}-%{release} tags should be behind your email on
> the same line, not on a line by itself. (AFAIK)

Don't know about that. My name and hence my email is to long so I
think its better to have lines < 80 then putting the version in the
same line. Thats how I do it on my other specs as well...

> Besides that looking good, don't forget to tell lemenkov at newmail.ru
He got an email from me this morning... will write him again...
> that you've also done an attempt (very simular to his) and that
> you're cgoing to import it into CVS and get it build.

If somebody approves I will import/build it asap...

-Andreas