request for review: autossh

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jun 2 19:33:23 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 14:39 -0400, Chris Ricker wrote:
> If anyone else finds autossh useful, I've put a package of it up:
>
> <http://www.oobleck.net/kaboom/fedora/srpms/autossh-1.3-1.src.rpm>

I had packaged this a long time ago too.  Not surprisingly, there aren't
too many changes between your and my old package, and there's not that
much to review here.  Anyway, works for me.  Attached is a patch
containing a couple of tweaks (fix rpmbuild -bi --short-circuit builds,
remove unnecessary %attr); with these changes applied, consider it
approved.