Google's Summer of Code (new documentation submission)

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Jun 3 02:53:01 UTC 2005

I am interested in getting a page published to assist Google's Summer of
Code participants in getting started.  Fedora is one of the few mentors
on the Summer of Code page at Google that does not have a link for ideas
or to help participants get started.  I have written a first draft and
published it to http://fedora.n-man.com/projects/GoogleSummer.txt .  I
think that the Wiki would be the best place for this, but others might
think differently.  The draft document is plain text, but has been
written with hyperlinks in mind.

Since I don't know where this will go, and it will require a new page to
be created either way, I don't know how to proceed.  Should I try for
Docs CVS access or Wiki write access?  Who can decide where this page
should go, and can create the page?  Any comments, suggestions, or
directions would be appreciated.

This message has been posted to fedora-docs-list and fedora-extras-list.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com