Re: x86_64 status (was Re: Errors on x86_64 (broken c++ headers?))

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 14:50 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Michael Schwendt wrote :
>
> > For Fedora Extras (at fedora.us and nowadays), gcc-c++ and libstdc++-devel
> > have been in the minimal build environment always.
>
> But for vanilla mach, they haven't, that's why YMMV when they're not
> specified. And specifying them shouldn't hurt... but I guess we hit the
> "feature" where yum installs all available compatible arches when
> explicitly told to install a given package, triggering some multilib bugs.

I wonder how many times I'm going to have to say this:
 Yes, I know that installing both packages is causing problems for some
packages to be built. Yes, this is, ultimately, resolved in mock for
simple reasons. No, I've not had enough time to get the rest of it
implemented and up and running.

-sv