Re: x86_64 status (was Re: Errors on x86_64 (broken c++ headers?))

seth vidal wrote :

> I wonder how many times I'm going to have to say this:
>  Yes, I know that installing both packages is causing problems for some
> packages to be built. Yes, this is, ultimately, resolved in mock for
> simple reasons. No, I've not had enough time to get the rest of it
> implemented and up and running.

I understand, seth :-)
What I should have said a bit clearer is : I don't think removing those
explicit build requirements is a really good idea, but above all, it
shouldn't be considered the solution to this problem.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC3
Load : 0.06 0.22 0.34