Re: Request for discussion: gap (computer algebra system)

RD> If you want/need it, you officially have my blessing...

Thanks.  I did grab the original package from your site, after all.

RD> You can count me as an interested party too.

I think it's just the two of us, though.  This package has a pretty
narrow purpose but I'm willing to maintain it in extras if it receives
a favorable review.

If only I could figure out why the help documents don't work....

 - J<