Re: Requesting review (II)/approval on Enlightenment DR17 package+ some EFLs

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 10:29 -0400, John Ellson wrote:
> Didier Casse wrote:
>
> >It should be ok by now and support x86_64 architectures.
> >
> Didier,
>
> Are you taking over as provider for eet and edb now?

NAFAIK, but the future isn't written in stone.

> If so, what is happening with edb-gtk and edb-ncurses?

Personally I think edb-gtk should remain a separate package since it
creates a dep on GTK+ 1.x (and yes, there is a GTK+ 2.x equiv out there,
I just haven't packaged it yet), but I'm ambivalent about edb-ncurses.
It was convenient, so I split it off.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/