Package review requested: mock 0.2 and yum-utils 0.2

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sat Jun 4 20:02:05 UTC 2005

Hi folks,
 I've got two packages I'd like to request reviews for to be included in
fedora extras:

mock - Mock takes a srpm and builds it in a chroot
  http://linux.duke.edu/~skvidal/mock/

yum-utils - yum-utils is a collection of utilities and examples for the
            yum package manager. It includes utilities by different
            authors that make yum easier and more powerful to use.
  http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/yum-utils/

Let me know what problems there might be with checking them in.

Thanks,
-sv