what's the standard way of including symlinks in a rpm file?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Jun 5 07:24:02 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 09:00 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2005/6/4, Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>:
> >
> > Can you post a link to the spec file in question so we can see what's going
> > on? Thanks.
> >

> almost every one that contains symlinks. for example, libebml[1] in
> extras-devel. Build log attached.

Cannot reproduce, builds fine here.  You are using the vanilla rpm-build
from FC devel, right?  check-files in your tarball wasn't a vanilla one,
it had an extra commented out line in it (so it shouldn't matter, but
smells like a locally customized installation).  "rpm -q rpm-build",
"rpm -V rpm-build"?