what's the standard way of including symlinks in a rpm file?

Yuan Yijun yuan.bbbush at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 08:06:15 UTC 2005

2005/6/5, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi>:

> Cannot reproduce, builds fine here.  You are using the vanilla rpm-build
> from FC devel, right?  check-files in your tarball wasn't a vanilla one,
> it had an extra commented out line in it (so it shouldn't matter, but
> smells like a locally customized installation).  "rpm -q rpm-build",
> "rpm -V rpm-build"?

I deleted that file, rpm -e rpm-build and install rpm-build again,
this still happens. after re-install the file, rpm -V rpm-build, rpm
-V rpm, rpm -V popt all runs fine. I'm using rpm-4.4.1-21. My fedora
is upgraded from AS4 (I installed it before fc4t1 came out. after so
many yum update I don't think it is  rhel any more :))
And I wonder what is feed to check-files? There must be something
wrong in the previous step.

--
bbbush ^_^