Re: Blender 2.37, spec and srpms

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 14:01 -0800, luya jpopmail com wrote:
> How about updating the source to Blender 2.37 to see if the new version is working?

Look at the patch in bugzilla.
The name is a tipoff: blender-2.37-x86_64.patch

>  Source is available on http://download.blender.org/source/blender-2.37.tar.gz.
> It worked for i386 but I cannot help on x86_64 case because
>  I don't have AMD64 based system.

Right.  So you should take a look at the bugzilla and see if the patch
looks sane to you.  I'm creating the patch and testing since I have an
x86_64.  John Ellson sounds like he'd be willing to test on x86_64 as
well.

If you'd rather, I'll be posting an updated spec and patches into Extras
cvs soon.  You can get that and see if there's anything in my update
that you think isn't proper/needs fixing.

-Toshio