Review Needed: spamass-milter

http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/spamass-milter-0.3.0-2.src.rpm
http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/spamass-milter.spec

I don't particularly care about this package because I dislike sendmail and use postfix, but one of my friends wants to use it, so I want to add it to Extras. If someone actually cares about this package and wants to be the Extras maintainer instead of me please say so. Otherwise I'll "maintain" it with minimal effort.

The original packager had made no attempt to request an Extras CVS account, but he is certainly welcome to maintain it here if he is willing to follow project guidelines.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com