Request for review and approval: octave-forge

Quentin Spencer qspencer at ieee.org
Tue Jun 7 13:55:21 UTC 2005

Sending this again because I haven't received any response from my
previous requests . . .
The package is in CVS.

octave-forge:  Contributed functions for octave
Octave-forge is a community project for collaborative development of
octave extensions. The extensions in this package include additional
data types such as sparse matrices, and functions for a variety of
different applications including signal and image processing,
communications, control, optimization, statistics, geometry, and
symbolic math.