Requesting review (II)/approval on Enlightenment DR17 package+ some EFLs

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Jun 8 16:22:38 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 23:48 +0800, Didier Casse wrote:

> In the %configure option, I can
> remove all the options bar  the --prefix one. i.e It must be
>
> %configure --prefix=%{_prefix}

That's redundant in the vanilla FC rpm configuration we're targetting in
Extras.  See the output of "rpm --eval %configure",
"rpm --eval %{_prefix}" and the definitions in /usr/lib/rpm/macros
and /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/macros.

> at least or else it will install in /usr/local instead of  /usr.

Without having a look at the packages, I find that more than a little
surprising if you're using the default FC rpm configuration.