Re: Requesting review (II)/approval on Enlightenment DR17 package+ some EFLs

On 6/9/05, Ville Skyttä <ville skytta iki fi> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 23:48 +0800, Didier Casse wrote:
>
> > In the %configure option, I can
> > remove all the options bar  the --prefix one. i.e It must be
> >
> > %configure --prefix=%{_prefix}
>
> That's redundant in the vanilla FC rpm configuration we're targetting in
> Extras.  See the output of "rpm --eval %configure",
> "rpm --eval %{_prefix}" and the definitions in /usr/lib/rpm/macros
> and /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/macros.

> Without having a look at the packages, I find that more than a little
> surprising if you're using the default FC rpm configuration.

Sorry my mistake. I messed up some configs. :-( Fixed!

--
Cheers,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.