Package question - pyGames ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Thu Jun 9 12:14:39 UTC 2005

Greetings ...

	Been looking at some of the little and easy Python games made with
pyGame lib and would like to package a few and have them in Fedora
Extras ... While going through some of the docs in wiki regarding
packaging, I seem to miss a few things, which I'm hoping I might be able
to get some help with.

	A little game called Adventures on Planet Zephulor from
http://games.hollowworks.com/index.php

	Which I have started to try and package, but I have a few questions ...
I see with other repos that have create pygame packages, they make multi
arch packages, but I would think that with python, one should be able to
make just noarch packages ... Maybe this has something to do with pyc
file or something ... Really just a beginner at this ...

	My spec and srpm ...

	http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/zephulor.spec
	http://www.leenx.co.za/rpms/zephulor-0.9b-0.src.rpm

	Could I get some feed back on this.  Once I have a basic idea, I would
like to add some of the really nice pygame games to Fedora Extra.  Maybe
somebody could put a little something into the wiki for python packages
other than "Addon Packages (python modules)" ...

Thanks
Mailed
Lee