New package: balsa

Pawel Salek pawsa at theochem.kth.se
Thu Jun 9 21:22:22 UTC 2005

On 06/08/2005 04:30:15 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 19:20 +0000, Pawel Salek wrote:
> [snip]

Thanks for all the comments - they are really appreciated!

> -=-
> I'll see if I can get libesmtp to build in rawhide in gcc4. That's
> probably a blocker.

Another way would be to include libesmtp package in balsa as an
additional tarball - this would require some patching though because
currently libesmtp loads authentication plugins with dlopen() and its
author is very fond of it. Does anybody know of other applications
using libesmtp? I think pan is one but I do not know its status.

Opinions?

Pawel