fedora-commits

Christian Jodar tian at c-sait.net
Fri Jun 10 07:46:13 UTC 2005

Hello,

> However in the pas few days I haven't seen a single reply to a commit,
> so it seems this mechanism isn't working.

A commit message is an automatic one describing which changes have been
commited. I don't think about something that could be replied to such a
message. But it is useful to have an idea of what is commited (at least
to know about new packages).

The other kind of messages there are on this list is the approval ones.
And as it has been discussed before on this list, there is also no need
for a reply.

Maybe a separate list could be created for theses messages. That's the
only thing that could be changed from my point of view. But I am not sure
it would be useful.