New package Tesseract Trainer needs packager

Andy Southgate fedora at mushware.com
Fri Jun 10 08:34:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've written a package called Tesseract Trainer.  It appears to work and is
getting a reasonable response here:

http://www.happypenguin.org/show?Tesseract%20Trainer

The problem is that I don't have time to go through Fedora's submission
process myself, as I'm going to be writing more stuff.  I'm trying to
pioneer a new era of 4D gaming, which is a tall order at the best of times.
So, if somebody would like to package it for me I'd be very grateful.
Hopefully it's a case of taking the Mandrake .spec file and Fedora-ising it.
If you fancy the job, a selection of source packages can be found at
http://mushware.com/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=7.

Yours,
Andy Southgate
Mushware Limited