Approval needed again: Scim-tables

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 08:52:14 UTC 2005

Hi Dairiki san,

Ryo Dairiki wrote:
> May I add scim-tables into CVS?
> Is there anyone pleased to give me an approval?

I attach a patch with a few small minor changes.

Please go ahead with importing into cvs, but make sure
you import the pristine upstream source with no modifications. :)

Then I'll be happy to approve this.

-Jens

>> It seems stable enough but isn't 1.3.0 officially a test release?
>
> Well, I will import scim-1.3.0 as a devel package if you want.

I noticed some problems with 1.3.0 on FC4 at least - gnome-panel
often loops and scim-anthy doesn't seem to work on x86_64 for example.

Jens

ps Btw I setup a temporary scim yum repo until most of the packages
get into Extras...

   http://people.redhat.com/petersen/scim

There are fc3 and fc4 packages for i386 and x86_64.
repoviews under the repodata dirs.