Request for Review : gourmet

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Jun 11 01:19:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 15:17 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 18:01 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 01:35 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> > >
> > > updated for rpmlint happiness -
> > >
> > > removed explicit library requires
> > > removed invalid lc-messages directories
> > >
> > The lc-messages should be added back in.  rpmlint's idea of proper
> > lc-messages is severely limited.
>
> OK. I kind of got that impression but wasn't sure.
>

> > Running the program reveals that rtf export isn't working.  Not sure if
> > it's a problem with PyRTF, gourmet, or my setup.  Can you replicate the
> > problem?
>
> Yes - I get a rather uninformative dialog box - no error there or on the
> console when gourmet started from console. I'll figure it out.

I think I found the problem.
I'll have a patch for this week and pass it by upstream (who is
extremely responsive)

It looks like when he made the change from 0.7 to 0.8 he updated the rtf
exporters, but forgot to update the script that actually calls it - I
need to make sure that was accident and not intentional (CHANGES file
doesn't indicate why if it was on purpose)