Request for Review : gourmet

Toshio Kuratomi abadger at sover.net
Sat Jun 11 16:03:40 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 02:00 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 18:01 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 01:35 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> > >
> > > updated for rpmlint happiness -
> > >
> > > removed explicit library requires
> > > removed invalid lc-messages directories
> > >
> > The lc-messages should be added back in.  rpmlint's idea of proper
> > lc-messages is severely limited.
> >
> > Running the program reveals that rtf export isn't working.  Not sure if
> > it's a problem with PyRTF, gourmet, or my setup.  Can you replicate the
> > problem?
>
> This fixes it (for me anyway):
>
> http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet-0.8.5.1-0.1.src.rpm
> http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet.spec

RTF export of all recipes from the main window doesn't work (while html,
mealmaster, etc does.)  Looks like a separate code path from the patch
you had to fix the case of exporting individual recipes.  (This one
gives a traceback in a dialog which is nice.)

There's also one file that has dos line encoding::
  /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gourmet/defaults_pt.py
Might want to hit it with dos2unix or sed.

-Toshio