Re: New package: balsa

On 06/08/2005 04:30:15 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 19:20 +0000, Pawel Salek wrote:

> http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa.spec has the checksum:

I would remove the if mandrake sections and not try to maintain rpm's
for both distributions in a single spec file. But if that's easier
for you, I also don't have a problem with it.

Thanks for the review. I have implemented the following suggestions:
1. make the spec file fedora-only - remove conditionals.
2. disable libesmtp dependency for now - I have applied separately for libesmtp acceptance to FE.
3. I added desktop-file-install invocation andd added desktop-file-utils BuildRequires: header.
4. Use rpm -f always.
5. solve the problem with including the generated icon cache file.

Pawel