Request for Review : gourmet

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 06:46:34 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 12:03 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> RTF export of all recipes from the main window doesn't work (while html,
> mealmaster, etc does.)  Looks like a separate code path from the patch
> you had to fix the case of exporting individual recipes.  (This one
> gives a traceback in a dialog which is nice.)

fixed

> There's also one file that has dos line encoding::
>   /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gourmet/defaults_pt.py
> Might want to hit it with dos2unix or sed.

fixed

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet-0.8.5.1-0.3.src.rpm
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet.spec

new patch -

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet-0.8.5.1.rtf-dict-2.patch

It fixes my previous patch and makes a small change to the rtf exporter
script (reverts it to what it was in a *slightly* earlier release)