Status of "not for commercial use license" discussion?

Hi all,

Sometime ago we had a discussion about the inclusion of "not for commercial use license" software into extras. For those who missed the original discussion, we're talking about software which comes with source, maybe modified without problems etc. But may not be redistributed for profit.

This would be taken up with RH-legal. After that it has been silent. Is legal still thinking/investigating?

Regards,

Hans