Re: Request for Review : gourmet

New package from upstream that has rtf working without any patches.
I tested both single and multiple file export.

It also fixes an oddity I was seeing on occasion where the category was
showing up on same line as recipe name.

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet-0.8.5.2-0.1.src.rpm
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet.spec

(and the dependency PyRTF)

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/PyRTF-0.45-0.2.src.rpm
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/PyRTF.spec

known issue to gourmet upstream:

Since PyRTF does not yet properly support unicode, recipes with unicode
characters will not properly export. He is working on a solution within
gourmet for that until PyRTF supports it (it is on the PyRTF developers
todo list)