RPM crash course material request

Dear all,

I have (maybe foolishly :) agreed to give a short tutorial / crash course
about RPMs and Fedora Extras to a few of my colleagues here.  The goal is to
encourage them to contribute packages to Fedora Extras.

They mostly know how to write code and how to compile a tarball using
configure / Makefiles.  They do not know much about RPM spec files...

Anybody attempted such an exercise and has slides / ideas that she/he would be
willing to share ?  (or pointers to such material) ?

This is for Friday...

Cheers,
					Christian