Guifications for Extras

Hi!
I believe Colin Charles has expressed an interest to Stu Tomlinson for getting Guifications in to Extras as we've had zero luck in getting it in to core. Stu's declining to maintain due to time contraints.

I'm more than happy to co-operate or maintain as well. I'll throw this open to discussion before proceeding.

Regards,

Pete (aka Bleeter on Freenode)