Guifications for Extras

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Tue Jun 14 03:33:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 11:32:18AM +1000, Peter Lawler waffled thusly:
> Hi!
> I believe Colin Charles has expressed an interest to Stu Tomlinson for
> getting Guifications in to Extras as we've had zero luck in getting it
> in to core. Stu's declining to maintain due to time contraints.
>
> I'm more than happy to co-operate or maintain as well. I'll throw this
> open to discussion before proceeding.

I've got a package (gaim-guifications) as part of my own small repo. I'm
not a heavy user of it but I'll maintain a package if noone else is
interested.

If you want to go over the existing SRPM it's at
http://www.enlartenment.com/packages/fedora/3/i386/SRPMS.mf/gaim-guifications-2.10-2.fc3.mf.src.rpm

It's certainly not FE standard but with a bit of tweaking should be A1.

> Regards,
>
> Pete (aka Bleeter on Freenode)

Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"