New Packages: python-ezpycrypto, python-pam

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Tue Jun 14 12:34:32 UTC 2005

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Jack Neely wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm still looking for a reviewer of these packages for import into cvs.
> Feedback is welcome.

python-pam fails to build on FC4:
gcc -DPACKAGE=1 -DVERSION=1  -I. -I.  -I/usr/include/python1.5
-I/usr/lib/python1.5/config -fpic -g -O2    -O2 -g -pipe
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -m64 -mtune=nocona -c PAMmodule.c
PAMmodule.c:14:30: error: python2.3/Python.h: No such file or directory

The build process should really use python distutils to find the include
directory instead requiring per-version patches.

It's missing pam-devel buildrequirement, and then perhaps more a matter of
taste but I'd put the examples into a their own directory in %doc, instead
of the main docdir.

 	- Panu -