Request for review: annodex and friends

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Jun 15 09:25:14 UTC 2005

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:16:03 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 20:50 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
>
> > I just imported four src.rpm's for the annodex stack.
>
> This is nowhere near a full review, just a few random comments/ IMO's on
> skimming the commit messages.
>
> First: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewPackageProcess
> In the future, please find a reviewer before committing, or at the very
> least post about intentions to commit new stuff to the list.

With the risk of sounding like a slave-driver, it would also be
appreciated to see Thomas keeping his existing packages in good shape
before importing new packages. *wink*

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=157183

 -> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/156222
 -> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/159811

--
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4
loadavg: 2.98 3.26 3.42