Realtime Kernel patch

Hi!
Just a quick note that I've got a 'port' of CCRMA's Rosegarden and dependant RPM's sitting here. I'll be looking for a high-speed connection to upload to for the review, being on 128kbps is not good. That should be about a week away, and give me more time to tweak the files. If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to mail you the SRPMs in the meantime.

I notice CCRMA have a realtime/low-latency kernel. As they rightly state, jack's fairly useless without realtime/low-latency http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installtwosix.html#SECTION000201000000000000000

Just wondering what other people think of this, and whether extras might carry Ingo's rtp'd kernel? My 'desire' to enable Extras to carry real decent A/V software would depend on this. Thoughts?

Regards,

Pete.