Realtime Kernel patch

Peter Lawler fedora-extras-list at six-by-nine.com.au
Wed Jun 15 09:59:21 UTC 2005

Hi!
Just a quick note that I've got a 'port' of CCRMA's Rosegarden and
dependant RPM's sitting here. I'll be looking for a high-speed
connection to upload to for the review, being on 128kbps is not good.
That should be about a week away, and give me more time to tweak the
files. If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to mail you the SRPMs in the
meantime.

I notice CCRMA have a realtime/low-latency kernel. As they rightly
state, jack's fairly useless without realtime/low-latency
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installtwosix.html#SECTION000201000000000000000

Just wondering what other people think of this, and whether extras might
carry Ingo's rtp'd kernel? My 'desire' to enable Extras to carry real
decent A/V software would depend on this. Thoughts?

Regards,

Pete.