Request for review: annodex and friends

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Jun 15 17:07:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

> With the risk of sounding like a slave-driver, it would also be
> appreciated to see Thomas keeping his existing packages in good shape
> before importing new packages. *wink*

A fair request...

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=157183
>
>  -> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/156222

I see Hermes in FE4:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/4/i386/Hermes-1.3.3-6.i386.rpm

and the buildlog in the bug report is a broken link.  Is this package
still a problem, given that it's in FE4 ? What should I do to resolve
it ?

>  -> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/159811

I've updated the FC4 and devel spec to the new upstream release,
verified with mach that the build works for 386, and commited, and
requested a build for FC4.  I don't know if I need to tag and build for
devel as well ?

What I don't understand is how it didn't get built as part of the mass
build ? I can't find any failure logs anywhere, so I'm assuming it never
got built.  Just not sure why.

Let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Thomas

If I say goodbye to love
will it go away ?