New Package: x2x

Folks,

I'd like to submit x2x for initial review.

SPEC: http://anduril.pams.ncsu.edu/~slack/SPECS/x2x.spec
SRPM: http://anduril.pams.ncsu.edu/~slack/SRPMS/x2x-1.30-2.beta.src.rpm

%description
The x2x package allows the keyboard, mouse on one X display to be used
to control another X display. It also shares X clipboards between the
displays.

The developer has this tagged as a beta release hence the "beta" in the
release...although I guess I should have done a release of 0.2.beta.

Feedback is welcome.

Jack Neely
--
Jack Neely <slack quackmaster net>
Realm Linux Administration and Development