Request for Review: scim related packages, anthy, m17n-lib

Hi,

I got the mail from Jens:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=12048307
--- Jens Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> UTUMI Hirosi wrote:
> > I"ve uploaded the package into
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=129380
>
> Great - would you be interested in contributing
> some of those packages to Fedora Extras? :)

I am not a Fedora expert, but I've modified some spec files for Extras and
uploaded them.

srpms:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=129380&package_id=141972

specs and diffs:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fdrut/spec_and_diff.tar.bz2?download

You can change them freely, but please remember to upload them into Extras. ;-)

Note: I don't upload scim-m17n. It causes segfault against some apps
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11919865

I hope you enjoy them.
Hirosi