Request for Review: scim related packages, anthy, m17n-lib

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 13:41:29 UTC 2005

UTUMI Hirosi wrote:
> I am not a Fedora expert, but I've modified some spec files for Extras and
> uploaded them.

> You can change them freely, but please remember to upload them into Extras. ;-)

Thank you - that looks useful.

Sorry it is not clear from your mail: you are offering to maintain
all the packages in Fedora Extras? :)

> Note: I don't upload scim-m17n. It causes segfault against some apps

Right I have seen that problem too.

Coincidently I have just finished preparing a yum repository for testing
scim for fc3 and fc4.  I'll announce that in a separate mail shortly,
but you can find it here:

	http://people.redhat.com/petersen/scim/

(This is just for until those packages are included in the
Fedora project officially.)

Thanks, Jens