Request for Review: scim related packages, anthy, m17n-lib

Konstantin Ryabitsev mricon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:47:28 UTC 2005

On 6/17/05, Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Coincidently I have just finished preparing a yum repository for testing
> scim for fc3 and fc4.  I'll announce that in a separate mail shortly,
> but you can find it here:
>
>         http://people.redhat.com/petersen/scim/

OT, but recording for someone else's sanity:

SCIM will cause acroread7 to quietly segfault. It will look like it
just exits, and stracing it is non-trivial, but it actually segfaults
-- probably something related to GTK Input Methods handling. I know,
nobody can do anything about acroread, but be on the lookout for this
behavior if you use or package SCIM for your users.

Googlewhack: acrobat reader 7, acroread7, segfault, exit, fc4, fedora
core 4, linux

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC

"Выслухаў мядзьведзь казку і адарваў сабе хвост."