I nuked common/tobuild (and restored it) very sorry!

Hi all,

I did a "make build", but forgot todo a "make tag" so I ctrl-C-ed the "cvs update" on common/tobuild. The makefile however instead of aborting the "make build" went on as if there we're no problems and commited an empty except for my build tobuild file.

I've checked out on revision prior to my screwup and restored that. I hope that everything now is 100% ok.

My apologies.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Perhaps it is a good idea to let the make build target in makefile.common fail if one of the steps fails.