d4x package problem

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Jun 18 10:06:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:57:25 +0300, Peeter P wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I subscribed to the list to report d4x package problem. I use Fedora
> Core 4 and installed it with yum from the extras. After installing I
> cannot load/locate d4x as there doesn't seem to be any
> binaries/executables installed - no menu items and d4x command does
> not work.
>
> Here is the output of locate d4x:
>
> [root at localhost installid]# updatedb
> [root at localhost installid]# locate d4x

??

There is a binary /usr/bin/nt in the package and a corresponding desktop
menu entry, since it is a graphical utility for graphical desktop
environments. Take another look at the package listing:

  rpm --query --list d4x | less

--
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4
loadavg: 1.18 1.30 1.15