New Package: x2x

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sat Jun 18 11:00:33 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 13:09 -0400, Jack Neely wrote:
> SPEC: http://anduril.pams.ncsu.edu/~slack/SPECS/x2x.spec
> SRPM: http://anduril.pams.ncsu.edu/~slack/SRPMS/x2x-1.30-3.beta.src.rpm
>
> I've incorperated the fixes regarding the man page.
>
> IANAL.  I'm not sure what to do about the two licenses.  It seems to me
> that by incorperating code that's under the GPL that should make the
> package GPL.  So that's what I did.  Better suggestion?
>
> Jack

IANAL as well.  I think there is a conflict in licenses but I don't
think we can resolve it.  I think upstream has to change their license,
change their code, or get permission to use the GPL'd code under a
license compatible with the BSD license.

Since we're not the author of the code we can't decide how to change the
license.

-Toshio