hping2 orphaned? Joining Extras

Hello all,

I've been interested in helping expand extras.  I was looking over the
orphaned list and noticed that hping2 was on it.  This is a program I
use from time to time and would be happy to maintain the Fedora Extras
package.  Miguel Armas is listed as the current owner.  Is he giving up
maintenance, at sometimes contributer, or something else?  What's my
next step?  If the package in Extras wasn't already up-to-date, I'd
guess my next step would be to submit an updated package/spec for
everyone's inspection, but since it is, what's to be done?

Thnaks,
pete