In what situation will there be "check-rpaths error"?

Hi,
I tried to package freetype-2.1.10 (using the spec files in core) and
bmp-mp3 but got the check-rpaths error. It prompts some RPATH is
invalid. Why does this happen, and how can I get around it? I just
removed those problematic files temporarily. I guess this is due to
wrong Makefile directions, is it?
//thx.

--
bbbush ^_^