removing build?

Made some build requests on sunday that have not gone through.
One of them probably shouldn't because it seems it will fail on x86_64
because of rpath issue, which I was unaware of when build requested but
think I have resolved.

Seems like the build server isn't operative - and the old build requests
are still in the tobuild file.

Can one just delete the entries from common/tobuild and then cvs commit
to remove them from the cue? I don't want to break anything.