Extras CVS Access

Hrishikesh Ballal hballal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:19:27 UTC 2005

All,
I am mailing you regarding my problems with Fedora Extras CVS. I have
been a web developer but now I do it as a hobby mostly. I can code with
PHP and am exposed to Wikis. I posted on the fedora-marketing list and I
was advised to checkout the website out of the CVS and start playing
with it. I went to fedoraproject.org
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CvsAccess) and applied for a
Fedoraproject account from there. I read through the documentation and
also instructions from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq
and tried to do "cvs co project-web" ... It gave me a permission denied
(publickey, keyboard-interactive)... i have done everything.. copied the
fedora.cert file, uploaded my public GPG key on the mit server. I also
did cat ~/id_dsa.pub >> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys2
I still cannot connect to the redhat CVS server. Can you please help me
out? I have mailed the administrator with no reply. I have been working
on a template for the fedoraproject.org website (you can see it on
http://www.hrishikeshballal.net/other/fedora/ )..  I really want to help
out with the website (I dont need commit access or anything. I just want
to work with the template and submit for review... ).. i cannot seem to
get past the initial hurdles. Please let me know if you need any other
information from my side. If you can help or direct me to someone.
Hrishi