Build sytems timeout auto retry?

Quentin Spencer qspencer at ieee.org
Tue Jun 21 18:17:08 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 09:35 -0500, Quentin Spencer wrote:
>

>>Hans de Goede wrote:

>>>Today, with gnumeric on ppc, the last error was couldn't setup a
>>>minimal buildsystem.
>>>

>>I'm seeing the same error with octave and cln on development. I haven't
>>had a development build succeed since FC4 was released last week.
>>

>odd - I pushed out a bunch of development packages in extras last night.
>
>-sv

My most recent attempt to build cln just failed again. There are
complete RPMs for i386 and x86_64. On PPC I'm getting the following
error, which seems to indicate a communications problem specific to the
ppc build machine:

---> Downloading header for ppc64-utils to pack into transaction set.
http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/rawhide/ppc/Fedora/RPMS/ppc64-utils-0.7-9.ppc.rpm:
[Errno 4]
IOError: HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:31:20 GMT
Server: lighttpd/1.3.13
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: Fedora/RPMS/ppc64-utils-0.7-9.ppc.rpm from core: [Errno
256] No more mirrors to try.

ERROR: Could not get build-minimal